Duties & Responsibility of Committee Members
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff / students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff / students by collecting the
required information / data from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff / students concerned / to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a
separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose.; The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for
grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days' after thorough investigation.